German Eickhorn Desert Command I Military Combat Knife
- Made in Solingen / Germany -
To meet the conditions of desert-like operational areas, Eickhorn meanwhile offers the KM2000 in coyote colourings. Double edged Tanto blade made of Böhler N695 steel.
Steel: Böhler N695 57 HRC
Blade length: 6.772” inch / 172 mm
Total length: 11.929” inch / 303 mm
Handle length: 5.157” inch / 131 mm
Handle scales: Fiberglas reinforced polyamide
Blade thickness: 4.8 mm
Overall weight 335 gr.
– Black Kalgard coating Blade
– Half serrated cutting edge
– Coyote cultured synthetic sheath with lanyard
– Sheath fits all US – MOLLE and IDZ-carrying systems of the German Bundeswehr.
– Diamond sharpener