German Eickhorn KM 2000 Military Knife
- Made in Solingen / Germany -
Double edged Tanto blade made of Böhler N695 steel. This is the latest version and extension of the current combat knife KM 2000 BW of the German armed forces. However in higher steel quality and slightly modified blade shape (see blade tip). Fiberglas enforced synthetic cross guard.
Steel: Böhler N695 57 HRC
Blade length: 6.772” inch / 172 mm
Total length: 11.929” inch / 303 mm
Handle length: 5.157” inch / 131 mm
Handle scales: Fiberglas reinforced polyamide
Blade thickness: 4.8 mm
Overall weight 335 gr.
– Black Kalgard coating Blade
– Half serrated cutting edge
– Black synthetic sheath with lanyard
– Sheath fits all US – MOLLE and IDZ-carrying systems of the German Bundeswehr.
– Diamond sharpener