German Eickhorn KM 3000 Military Combat Knife
- Made in Solingen / Germany -
* Again available at 28th June 2021 *
Upon request of experienced soldiers master designer Dietmar Pohl developed the KM 3000 model with a spear point blade tip which offers the soldier a far wider application spectrum. Blade made of Böhler N695 steel. Fiberglas enforced synthetic cross guard.
In 2 Versions available, Plain Blade or a Serrated Blade.
- Please select your desired version from the drop-down menu above -
Steel: Böhler N695 57 HRC
Blade length: 6.772” inch / 172 mm
Total length: 11.929” inch / 303 mm
Handle length: 5.157” inch / 131 mm
Handle scales: Fiberglas reinforced polyamide
Blade thickness: 5 mm
Overall weight 323 gr.
– Black Kalgard coating Blade
– Half serrated or Plain cutting edge
– Included black synthetic sheath with lanyard
– Sheath fits all US – MOLLE and IDZ-carrying systems of the German Bundeswehr.
– Diamond sharpener