Special Emergency Knife, designed by Dietmar Pohl. Emphasised cross guard on both sides for more safety. Large holes in the grip improve grip-safety and give better balance. Additional holes for optional safety cord. Extremely resistant DLC carbon coating (diamond-like-carbon) for sea water environment. Sea / salt water resistant!
Two versions available.
With camouflage sheath (German Erbsentarn camouflage)
With black sheath (Tactical black) *Again available at 25th June 2021*
- Please select your desired version from the selection menu above -
This product can only be purchased if you are at least 18 years of age!
Steel: Böhler N695 Blade length: 3.307 inch / 105 mm Total length: 7.087” inch / 216 mm Handle length: 3.780” inch / 111 mm Handle scales: G-10 grip Blade thickness: 4.5 mm Overall weight 138 gr.
– Additional micro serration for fishing nets.
– Black Kalgard coating Blade
– Cordura sheath with Kydex lining
– Variety of fastening for the Sheath (forearm, M.O.L.L.E.)
Affordable outdoor knife with superb performance. Ergonomic handle for more safety and usability.
In 2 Versions available, Plain Blade or a Serrated Blade.
- Please select your desired version from the drop-down menu above -
Steel: Stainless Steel 1.4110 Blade length: 6.693” inch / 170 mm Total length: 12.008” inch / 305 mm Handle length: 5.315” inch / 135 mm Handle scales: Fibreglass reinforced with non-slip texture Blade thickness: 4.7mm Overall weight 308 gr.
– Hole for Safety Cord
– Half serrated or Plain cutting edge
– Included black sheath
– End of the handle has a steel tip which can be used as a glass hammer