Eickhorn POHL ONE G10 Folding Knife
- Made by Eickhorn in Solingen / Germany -
With the POHL ONE Eickhorn has realized the first draft designed by the well known knife expert and designer Dietmar Pohl of the Solingen high tech production. This Eickhorn knife has a Böhler blade. In cooperation with military trainers from the USA an operational folding-knife was developed that perfectly serves the particular job-profile of special task forces.
Steel: BÖHLER N-695 59 HRC
Blade length: 4.173” inch / 106 mm
Total length: 9.331” inch / 237 mm
Handle length: 5.157” inch / 131 mm
Handle scales: G–10 with rough grip surface
Blade thickness: 4 mm
Overall weight 198 gr.
– Locking Mechanism : Liner lock version
– Extra strong blade point.
– Can be used even with clammy hands due to the handle struture
– Recurve blade
– Mechanism also suitable for gloved hands.